Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My Very first Meme.....(yeah, ummm....what the heck does that mean?)

Huffalump over at I blog about nothing has tagged me for a meme. This is my first time, so go easy on me.

4 Jobs I've had: Seriously, had so many….I will just pick the most interesting

1. I was a bedding plants manager during the summer…..I kill plants….odd job for me to have.
2. A supervisor at a 5 star fishing resort in Alaska (that’s right, Jon Denver gave us a concert on the beach the year before he died….I opened his beer….me.)
3. Ski clothing supervisor of Sporting goods store….I can't ski, I never even made it past the bunny hill.
4. Shift supervisor at Taco Bell when I was 16….I still love the Taco Bell

4 Places I've lived:

1. Fruita, CO
2. Corvallis, OR
3. Waterfall, AK
4. Plymouth, MN

4 favorite TV shows: I never get to choose….blasted males in the house always have the remote

1. The Office
2. Mystery Diagnosis
3. Court TV—anything on there
4. That 70’s show

4 favorite foods:

1. Mexican food all the way. (I did not know my Father growing up, and I asked my mom once if he was Mexican, cuz I loved the food so much.) *snicker*
2. Chinese food.
3. Sushi
4. Sandwich with all the fixings, on some delicious crusty bread, some pesto..mmm.

4 Websites I frequent:

1. Google.com
2. CapitalJournal.com
3. Snopes.com
4. WellsFargo.com

4 Places I'd rather be right now:

1. Colorado visiting Bruv
2. At a blog gathering, near me.
3. Alaska.
4. On a honeymoon with Mister

4 Movies: What, that I have starred in? Or that I like? I guess I will go with the ones I like.

1. Breakfast Club
2. Stella
3. Pretty Woman
4. Napoleon Dynamite

18 comments:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Congrats on your first Meme! You did fabulous! =)

SoDak Angel said...

Thanks Kimberly....I even figured out how to link....I am so proud!

Unknown said...

How could you leave out the Easter Bunny job?!

SoDak was the Easter Bunny that you take pictures with at the mall, when Carronins kids were little. They called her, "Angel Bunny."

SoDak Angel said...

ohhh...I forgot about the Easter bunny! My neices thought the bunny ate me when I started talking to them suddenly when they were on my lap! They cried for a long time about that.....I am still the favorite Auntie though!

aubrey said...

you were the easter bunny?! i agree, how could you leave that out!

mmmmmm...sushi...

Elizabeth-W said...

A+ job on your meme :)
I would love to have heard conversations with you about ski apparel "Oh Yes! These pants are definitely more breathable on the slopes!" or whatever thing you made up :) I've never been skiing either, despite living within skiing options for more than 25 years.

Carrot Jello said...

Lets all go to South Dakota for a blog gathering!

Jean Knee said...

you forgot to name four things you like more than giving people wedgies

carrie said...

Angel Bunny- My boys loved Angel Bunny we were constantly at the mall during that Easter season.
You got to meet John Denver, LUCKY!

SoDak Angel said...

Aubrey--I know, the Bunny hilarious! Sweated like a banchee! Never had a kid pee on my leg though, I call that a success...don't you? I can make sushi....as I don't have a sushi bar here....California rolls, here I come.

Edub--Yeah! You gave me an A+...I am so awesome! I may have....may have, I say....fibbed a little bit to sell a coat or two, or long johns.....goggles...or ski boots. Rule #1...never trust the sales people. One of the things I learned from that job.

Carrot--Yesssss....come to SD....I can take you to Mount Rushmore! I won't leave you there either!

JKnee--sooo like to give a good wedgie....hmmm....what do I like better than someones undies cutting in on them....
1. seeing girls g-string undies above their britches
2. watching someone spit a nasty on the sidewalk I am walking on
3. watching little red headed girls peel the skin off their feet in the pool I am in.
4. watching someone pick chips out of their teeth, then fix my fast food....to name 4, that is all you said I could name, right.

Carronin--I LOVED when the boys came to see me....It was so fun to see them running toward me screaming Angel bunny....made me happy. I even got rewarded with Angel bunny, out of the costume. Wonder if I could embarass them with that one....

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Sushi...hmmm... I've never had it. Maybe someday... or not... :)
I love that you were the Easter Bunny!

Phae-Jae said...

Good list! Mexican so good.

Heffalump said...

Thanks for doing the meme. I always like finding out more about people whose blogs I enjoy.

SoDak Angel said...

Melissa--don't knock the sushi until you try it. Really....it is good. You know it isn't all raw fish like people think...that is sushimi...not sushi....usually it has cooked meat in it.

PJ--mmm....mexican food

Huff--thanks for the chance...glad I figured it out. Thanks for saying you enjoy me! Hope your yurk was fun!

Unknown said...

I have a brother that worked at fishing camp somewhere near Anchorage for a few years. He just loved it. Came back every year with stories of fishing and wildlife. The pictures he brought back made the scenery look just breath taking.

Super Happy Girl said...

This was Memetastic.
Yeah, what th eheck happend to the Bunny!?! I'm outraged.

b. said...

Hey!! I bedded plants too!

Wait....that didn't come out right..