Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I'm baaack! The ol' ticker is working!

I have returned from my trip! I had a great time with sister-in-heart! I got some super shopping done.......which is uber exciting, because there is very....very...limited shopping here......BUT NOT THERE! Yipee! I also ate too much yum food, which made me feel happy...oh so happy!

The ticker seems to be in fine working order.....and they are going to start to ween (giggle) me off some medications! Doc got called away, so I am expecting the "official" order over the phone today......it's a comin'

I also came home to some "good mail" Thanks Annie-HSF for the mints and nail polish--You're the best! I also sent some more good mail today, so....if you haven't received it from me yet....it just might be coming! You know who you are!

12 comments:

Chellie said...

yay for good mail... bet that is always nice to come home to... and also, YAY for yummy food and good shopping! :)

Chellie said...

oh yeah, and how do you get music on your blog?? I want to do that!

SoDak Angel said...

I can't take credit for the "how to" on the music.....my good friend carrot jello posted it on her blog...so I went over there, and copied....then my good friend Annie helped me paste it. First, you go over to this place--http://www.projectplaylist.com/ and sign up for an account. Next, you go about and search for music in the search box and add it to your playlist. You can search by song title or artist. To listen to the song, press the arrow, and to add it to your playlist, press the + sign. Then click "It works!". You can change the order of songs at anytime, and it automatically updates on your blog without you doing anything too! Now you've got your songs, and you need them on your blog, right? Just hit "generate code", then copy and paste it to your blog template--under add a page element--then HTML/java script. That should do it....good luck! I will check back with you...to see if you got some musaaaak!

Amanda said...

So glad that you got a good report! Maybe it is too personal, but I would love to hear your heart story someday.

dalene said...

Yay for the good news! Glad you had a good time. Welcome back!

b. said...

YAY! Congrats on the good news and fewer meds!

Unknown said...

I am glad you are back and in working order. Congratulations on your shopping successes! Woot!

Jean Knee said...

I got it,I got your good mail.I loved it, I loved your good mail!

Thanks for making my day fab

bye,
jeannie

Kelly said...

Good news! I'm glad to hear things went well on your journey, shopping and otherwise.

Melissa said...

Sounds like a great trip! Good news on your heart and great shopping :) Oh, and I got my good mail!!! You are too sweet!! Thank you!

Jennifer B. said...

Happy for your good news and THANK YOU for my Good Mail! That was SOOOO nice of you! I loved it =)

Super Happy Girl said...

:'o)