Friday, May 23, 2008

Jealous much??

My birthday was yesterday....oh yeah!

Where shall I begin? Let's see....to start off my Birthday week (It is still going mind you....so you can come out of the wood work and tell me Happy Birthday....I won't threaten, I don't even know if you stop by to visit me.....BUT if you do.....you should tell me Happy Birthday, because you like me...that is why.)

One Miss Tori :) sent me a funny Birthday card!

Then ON my Birthday, which was yesterday....(but you can still tell me Happy Birthday, because you are nice like that) I received in the mail a sweet card from my favorite little big girl Tall and short of it....blasted, that one made me cry! You know, told me how great I was and stuff.....

I spied a message on Aubrey, and Elastic Waist Band Lady's blogs wishing me Happy Birthday! With a link too.....they are good like that!

Then I got a super beautiful email from No Cool Story........she is SO COOL!

Then.....I spy....a package! What could it be? From my Birthday sister Aubrey! She sent me a lovely card.....AND......This is where your big time jealousy comes in......Tah Dah! Roll it on down!

See.....check out those gloves....well, glove....the other one is taking the shot....but it looked good too..........told you......JAAAIIILLLL-OUS!

Do you also spy in the pictures my beautiful Pansies? Courtesy of the one and only Mister.....I was out running errands.....yeah I know....ON my birthday....shaw! I pulled into the driveway, and Mister was planting away! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Extra special bonus was I did not have to get my Designer gloves even dirty!! FANTASTIC!

THEN....I got one superb gift certificate from my Dear friend Annie....I am so grateful to know her and count her as my dearest friend! HA.....I knew her first.....cept for Carronin.....but....after that I knew her first.....TAKE that!

Then! Mister infiltrated my highly secure computer and sent out some sort of coded message to a list of folks from my address book......(not yet confirmed.....but I think that is what happened) as I was accosted by a barrage of emails wishing me one Happy Birthday! I got some great e-cards sent over too! Family phone calls rolled in until after 10:00............so yes my friends, it was a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Dang-it...............Then.....by the end of the night....Birthday ruined.......why you ask? Because apparently Annie thought it would be a good idea to bet her blog on some kid......So......Birthday is ruined unless Annie comes back as an extra special Birthday surprise......Now you wouldn't let me down, after all these years would you? Who taught you how to drive stick shift? Who? Who took you to runs to Tac0 Bell for a bean burrito no onions extra sauce, crunchy taco and small Pepsi? Who.....I even sat quiet while you displeased the taco by taking the lettuce off, and moving the cheese down....and breaking your shell into chips....who? Me that's who....now get back to blogging already!

Don't be too jealous or sad......you can be happy too......just not on MY birthday (which I will happily share with Aubrey!)

12 comments:

b. said...

Happy LATE Birthday!!
and
I'm so sorry I've been missing your blog!! It dropped off my list....I kept seeing you around and wondered if you were going to post something....
Ugh! Glad to see you blogging again!

b. said...

ps. Is that a skull in your flower bed?

SoDak Angel said...

b--Thank you! Add me back to your list....add me back!

Yep...skull....I am dangerous like that.

Carrot Jello said...

Happy Birthday!
Sorry it's late. DArn this work schedule throwing me off.
Yeah, I'm blaming it on work.

aubreyannie said...

hooray!! happy birthday!! i am so glad that you got your gloves on your birthday. i tried to time your package just right and i'm glad to hear that it worked! there's nothing like getting a package ON the day. thank YOU for my birthday card that you sent me. so sweet of you!

i'm glad you had an awesome day. your husband is so sweet to infiltrate your computer and remind people about your bday!

happy, happy birthday, birthday twin!

Tori :) said...

I'm glad you had such a great birthday! YAY!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you liked it and you are welcome.

Thanks for the coersion. I'm baaacke!

Super Happy Girl said...

SO JEALOUS!!!

Super Happy Girl said...

I knew you were a fancy person!
One look at you and I just knew you did your gardening all fancy-ed up.

:)

carrie said...

I have to admit I'm a little jealous. You deserve the bestest Birthday because you're sweet.

SoDak Angel said...

Carrot--that is one of the best parts of working....thanks!

Aubrey--Yessss...the birthday package ON my birthday was a super awesome bonus! Thank you for my gloves, I totally dig them!

Tori--YEAH indeed! It was great!

Annie--I am glad you came back....blogging wouldn't be the same without you, that is for sure.

NCS--Didn't take a picture of my tiara, and boa....but, I am sure you can visualize it!

Carronin--AHHH....you are sweet!

Jean Knee said...

Happy birthday, Happy Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

(I yelled the last one)