Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thanksgiving Casa de So Dak!

Bringing us back to November......I told you I was trying to play catch up!

This past Thanksgiving, Bruv came out from Denver to stay with us! Yipee! I love it when Bruv comes for a visit! He is a really good cook, he tells me I am a good momma, the boys really love him, and he and Mister get along very well.
Extra bonus is....he loves to go shopping......we went out shopping a found some great things....all for ME! Plus he bought me a cashmere scarf.......what a groovy brother right!

We did it up very traditional this year....cuz I am zany like that! Last year we had a New Orleans spread.......yum....Red beans and Rice.....bread pudding.....yum.

Hope you had a good feast! I know it is May......but this food needed to be shown!

3 comments:

Tori :) said...

Looks deluctible!!

Thanks so much for the birthday card. It made my day. :)

SoDak Angel said...

Tori--It was delish! You are perfectly welcome! Glad I could make your Day!

Super Happy Girl said...

I love it when the family gets along. YAY for your bro!
That looks so yummy.

We should have a New Orleans Thanksgiving this year. Thanks for the idea ;)