Monday, February 16, 2009

My hockey players!!


This past weekend Sass scored a record 12 goals in three games. One of the games one other child scored one....in one game, he was the only scorer.....In the last game he scored two hat tricks! (In hockey speak, scoring three goals in a single game.) We found out he did this......all with an ear infection....yeah, he is a total stud.

Also at the same tournament Fash scored his very first goal! He is all about amusement on the ice....doesn't take the game too serious....ie...he skated over to the boards in the middle of the game, to try to talk to me through the glass, to insure I did in fact witness, said goal. Yeah, he is a total stud too!

Coach Mister coached three teams through the tournament....a total of 12 games. He did this all we find out, while having strep throat.....yeah, I got myself a full group of studs.

I am sooo awesome.

5 comments:

Super Happy Girl said...

I just came off my blog vacation to say: You've got yourself Supermen!!
Pretty cool :)

Super Happy Girl said...

PS: You are awesome.

aubreyannie said...

you are awesome. speaking of..how are you feeling these days?

SoDak Angel said...

NCS--Yeah...got you off vacation...see, awesome I am for sure!

SoDak Angel said...

Aubrey--Thanks, if I do toot my own horn myself and all....I am feeling good...two weeks to go! How about you....you are fully on the countdown! My best, easiest pregnancy....would have made me think he was a girl, just because it is so much easier....and the other two were pretty darn easy. Keep me updated! I can't wait until your little girls debut!